Wednesday, September 28, 2005

from the dogs on trucks yuubin kyoku

















to: dogs on trucks jr.
201 dogs on trucks boulevard
colorado, the Internet

dear dogs on trucks jr. san,

is it true that you know mr. carbon cash dot netsan?
is he just another big kanemochi with no respect for the planet?
I hope not.

thank you for your time.

sincerely, a curious individual.

---

ciao hello. how are you. if you are back here again tadaima.

here is an article from CNN. currently popular in technorati.

Delay indicted, will step aside as majority leader

so today robot to hanashimashita. it was very very weird.
I talked with the robot a couple of times. both times the robot asked me about God.
I guess that is a kind of robot icebreaker. in the end I wound up hanging up on the robot.
I guess I got a little freaked out.

anyway a bit of the transcript with the robot is in the post before this one.

bye, mata ne

dogs on trucks jr.

tags: artificial intelligence, carbon literacy, language engineering